Bank merger marketing and conversion communications are a specialty of BKM Marketing. In fact, we have worked with clients across the country to deliver successful merger and system conversion programs:
- Bear State Bank (Metropolitan National Bank)
- Brookline Bank (Medford Cooperative, First Ipswich Bank, Bank Rhode Island)
- Danversbank (Beverly National)
- Eastern Bank (MASSBANK, Wainwright Bank, Community Bank, Centrix Bank)
- Fleet Bank (Shawmut Bank, National Westminster)
- Guaranty Bank (Home State Bank)
- Investors Bank (GCF Bank, Core Systems Conversion)
- PNC Bank (Massachusetts Company)
- Rockland Trust (Fleet Bank Cape Cod Divestiture, Falmouth Bank, Slades Bank, Benjamin Franklin Bank, Central Bank, Mayflower Bank, Peoples Federal, Bank of Cape Cod)
Best practices for bank merger communications
The Bank Merger Marketing Best Practices guide will help your institution build a plan for a successful brand integration and systems conversion.
The Guide includes helpful tips for developing your communications strategy, guiding creative development, consoldidating data and more.