Minimize customer disruption with a comprehensive communications plan
It is nearly impossible to follow the banking industry and not be aware of the impact that technology is having on every aspect of the bank/customer relationship. While analysts have been calling for the replacement of core banking systems for years, the fact is that new and disruptive technology has created an environment for different types of change – some significant and some less so.
The reality is that any change to the manner in which a customer interacts with their bank requires thought about the level and manner of communication about these events. Core banking conversions are very large and complex exercises that take significant time, resources and expense. But what about the less complex - but still revenue-impacting - initiatives?
We have experience working with clients of all asset sizes in their customer conversion communication programs. Whether a client requires assistance for an end-to-end customer or system conversion communication project or a partner to assist with a specific component of their conversion plans, we provide a uniquely flexible model to meet the needs of your bank:
- Develop a communications strategy that drives all aspects of the program
- Build a unique process design to maximize your success
- Create multichannel communications to reach your customers where they are
- Conduct rigorous analysis for data consolidation services
- Deliver a consistent customer experience across channels