Looking to learn what's new, what's now and what's next in marketing?
Join Bruce, Sam and Ingrid at the New England Direct Marketing Association's annual conference on May 17th at Bentley University in Waltham, MA.
For discounted admission, use our speaker guest 50% discount link to register here.
Bruce will be presenting: New ideas for improving B2B marketing and sales performance:
B2B Marketing in 2016 is less about selling, and more about helping today’s business decision makers make well-informed purchases. This interactive session will discuss strategies and tactics used by leading marketing and sales organizations to entice business decision makers to engage, buy, and advocate after purchase.
You’ll hear recent successes B2B marketers currently deploy to motivate business decision makers to engage. Using real-time survey software, participants will be able to benchmark their own tactics to those used by their peers.
Topics will include:
- The critical role of B2B CRM databases
- Remapping your sales process to focus on the buyer’s journey
- Proactive initiatives that help buyers find you.
- Passive initiatives and techniques that build trust and ultimately preference.
- Using the power of recognition and gratitude to motivate your customers to help their peers buy.
- New ideas for improving B2B marketing and sales performance
- Knowledge gained from close examination of B2B marketing case situations—what went right, and what went wrong
- The ability to distinguish “marketing that sells” from marketing that empowers your audiences to buy.
- A chance to meet and interact with other B2B focused agencies and marketers in an open dialogue.
Hope to see you then!