BKM Marketing is seeking an experienced Account Director to play a vital role in delivering mutually successful relationships for a variety of clients, primarily in the financial services industry. As a growing boutique marketing agency and consultancy firm, BKM Marketing is looking to add to our team!
What does BKM Marketing look for in an Account Director?
1. Savvy Advocate
The financial services Account Director is responsible for ensuring that BKM Marketing meets or surpasses client business objectives. As a savvy client advocate and one of the primary points of contact, an Account Director is a trusted advisor with analytical talent, creative depth and consultative style.
2. Complex Relationships
As a primary point of contact, a BKM Marketing Account Director must thrive when navigating complex relationships with multiple personality types--including c-suite executives, brand or product managers, creative directors, data analysts, and operations staff. The ideal candidate has a successful track record in a marketing agency or consulting organization.
3. Team Player
As an exceptional team player, a BKM Marketing Account Director thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Respectfully embraces the individual skills and personalities of internal and external colleagues and partners.
What does an Account Director do?
- Lead and manage multiple client relationships, serving as the primary contact to both senior and junior level client management.
- Master client business priorities including economic levers, pain points, industry, organization, and success definitions to design cost-effective solutions.
- Build customer advocates and develop deep strategic client relationships to build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Develop and deliver new project proposals, strategy briefs, progress reports, results analyses, and client presentations.
- Manage creative development of traditional and digital marketing programs.
- Lead day-to-day account activities in collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure successful project implementation.
- Deliver flawless service experiences that meet or exceed client strategic and brand requirements, quality standards, and results expectations.
- Expertly manage client relationship profitability.
- Support new business initiatives within own client relationships and prospective BKM Marketing clients.
- Oversee all deliverables of the extended BKM Marketing team to ensure client expectations are met. Smoothly identifies and presents solutions to project issues and challenges that arise.
- Works to identify resources when gaps exist. Develop relationships with the extended team that enhances our team’s ability to deliver excellence.
Sound like your dream job?
Learn more about BKM Marketing's financial services Account Director job on our website at Careers > Account Director.
And save yourself some time! Easily submit your resume and cover letter directly on our website by clicking APPLY NOW >
LEARN MORE ABOUT CAREERS AT BKM MARKETING
BKM Marketing is an Inc5000 boutique marketing agency and consultancy founded in 2002. Clients value our hands-on approach to data-driven B2C and B2B marketing strategies, creative and program management—leading to attractive returns on marketing investment. While our client heritage includes a range of national brands and regional players, we specialize primarily in financial services marketing, bank merger communications, and lawn care
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) matching, unlimited paid time off, flexible work schedules, subsidized health and dental insurance, vision insurance, pet insurance, and more.
BKM Marketing is an inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, any other federal, state or local protected class.